The following is to introduce the structural features of the transparent meter box (ready board with bulkhead).
1. The plastic transparent meter box (ready board with bulkhead) adopts the integrated design concept. The overall shape is beautiful, the appearance is smooth and bright, the proportion is uniform, the structure is reasonable, and there is a clear power management and user operation isolation area. The instrument room and switch room are equipped with firewalls to improve the fire prevention and defense performance.
2. The connection between the upper cover and the lower shell adopts the slider to fasten the base groove, and the lower part is provided with special screws, lead seals (plastic) and padlocks. Only the power management personnel can open it with the help of the special key, which truly realizes the function of prevention. The upper cover and the lower shell have good sealing performance, which can prevent rainwater and dust from entering.
3. The lower shell is made of pc70% + abs30% mixed alloy material, and the upper cover is made of imported transparent polycarbonate (PC). The power management personnel can directly see the abnormal conditions in the meter box (ready board with bulkhead) for management.
4. The inlet and outlet holes of the meter box (ready board with bulkhead) are designed with the scheme of "multiple blind holes", which is convenient for the user to install the inlet and outlet lines as required. All access holes are equipped with special rubber rings to prevent water, dust and animals.
5. The insulation strength of the chassis is high, and there is no flashover, breakdown and flashover at power frequency 50Hz 2000V for one minute.